Sunday, November 18, 2007

Blog Dedication

As I was contemplating my own desire to start up a blog I had to admit that it is somewhat of a selfish endeavor, but that is exactly what I need it to be. As other dedicated mothers and wives can probably attest, most of the time it feels as if your life is not about you anymore, which actually is a blessing, but there are those times when you sit back and think; Gosh, do I know who I am anymore? Do I even spend one eighth of the time thinking about my own progression as I do about my family's?
I currently have three beautiful little boys and an amazing husband and I have come to the realization that I want more children, but that I also have individual goals and dreams and there is no reason I can't accomplish both. It will just take a little more focus and determination! Hopefully this blog will be a spot that I can document my hopes, dreams, and accomplishments, whether they be big or small. I know I will receive wonderful feedback from the people I love and who continually support and inspire me.

No comments: