Thursday, November 13, 2008

Hair- Continued







Well, I did it. I more than did it! I not only cut my hair but dyed it brown and got bangs. This hair cut is the total opposite of what I had before, which was long and blond.




I love it! It's everything that I wanted. I wanted to look more mature but still have fun, flirty hair. I knew I wanted to go short but I did not want the angled bob that is so popular right now. I found this cut that looked very euro. It looked great on the model but I was not so sure how it would look on me. Jonathan and my stylist talked me into going dark which I am so glad I did. You know you have a good cut when you forget what you looked like before you had the haircut. I think it will take everyone else a bit longer to get used to though.

6 comments:

Camille said...

OK yeah Josie!!!! I totally love it!!!! It makes me want to do something different with my hair.

debsfreckles said...

I LOVE it! And that cut seems perfect with your slight natural curl you've got going on. Is it easy to do? It seems like it would be easy, but look like you spent a lot of time on it.
Seriously - you looks so great.

Jennifer said...

you are HOT!!!!

sara said...

No- NOT hard to get used to!!!

I think you could easily go ANY color and it would look fab. (you have the looks of the material girl herself)

Gorgeous.

Jessie Brown said...

It totally looks great. You looks like a different Josie.

momwouldgo said...

You look like a movie star!
A european movie star!