Thursday, August 6, 2009

July Wedding, Family, Fun!

July was a crazy, FUN, ParTy PacKed month. My baby sis got married to a guy we all adore and tons of family came into town to join in on the festivities. I had so much fun catching up with family we haven't seen in awhile and it was great getting to know my newly inherited family!



The waiting groom.

They did a traditional Native American hand tying ceremony.


Jonathan's sisters family and his Grandma and Uncle Ben.


Me, Amy and the kids at the Grand Canyon.



Ethan and Noah






Ember and Owen



Tanner and Sophie

1 comment:

Ninah Hunter said...

I'm so glad you're keeping this blog, Josie! I love seeing all the photos and catching up. Sorry we couldn't make it for Morgan's wedding. What a handsome husband she has! I'm so lame about communicating with everyone, but please know Annabel and I think of you all, all the time. You can stay connected and up to date with me on Facbook (http://www.facebook.com/ninah.hunter) and my business blog (http://MontroseandMore.com) Keep up the good work with your blog, and we WILL get in touch directly soon!

Aunt Ninah