Thursday, October 8, 2009

Fall colors in Telluride

Cute little Ollie.


Pretty colors. I love when the aspen leaves cover the trails.

Nice view of Telluride.


The boys always find a good rock to climb. There were a lot on this hike.





We just got back from a trip to Telluride with our good friends Tia and Tim and their kids. We stayed in a really nice hotel called Capella. It was something we never would have put out the money for but we got a family discount which made it possible. It was fun but I think next time we will have to do a couples trip. Not that I don't like traveling with my kids because I do, but some places make you want to be alone with your husband and Telluride is one of them.



Unfortunately I only took pictures the last day we were there. We stayed a little longer than our friends and went on a hike up to the waterfall and ate lunch in town.



Thanks Tia!

2 comments:

momwouldgo said...

I love that spot! Looks like fun.

Akina's said...

looks like you guys had SOOO MUCH FUN!!!