Thursday, May 22, 2008

Spring Cleaning

Alright, I haven't made this a tradition yet but I think I am going to have to. There is just way to much deep cleaning that gets neglected in a house with a busy Mom doing her best to raise three young, energetic boys. I know Spring is almost over but I have a list of things I WILL get done by the end of May. Here they are.....

- wash blinds.
- wash windows, inside and out.
- rotate and flip mattresses.
- clean floors under refrigerator, washer, and dryer.
- spot clean couch cushions.
- clean out closets. Get rid of unwanted toys and clothing.

OK, that sounds kind of overwhelming but I have started on a few of those projects already. I am hoping to have a productive three day weekend and round up as much help as I can.

1 comment:

sara said...

I came to the realization FINALLY that 'spring cleaning' isn't just a phrase and I probably should do it.

Loved the list. I will help you!