Sunday, December 27, 2009

Merry Christmas!




I hope everyone had a great Christmas! Our family is still up in Utah wrapping up our vacation at Jonathan's folks place in Eden. I love this valley. Pine view Reservoir freezes over in the winter and Jonathan and I took Noah and Owen out for a snow mobile ride today after church. Besides Jonathan flipping us over once we had a great time! It was beautiful.

This has been another wonderful Christmas with memorable visits with my mom, my sister and her family, Jonathan's parents and brother Aaron and his family, and a surprise visit from Jonathan's cousin Kelly and her family. I cherish the quality time I spend with different parts of our family and the opportunity to create good memories.

I am so grateful for this time of year, the giving and receiving spirit I feel, and also the sense of renewal I have as I approach the new year with new intentions, goals, and hopes. I love reflecting on Christs birth, his life and teachings, and also the role he plays in my life and that of my family's.

No comments: