Sunday, March 30, 2008

Easter Fun In The Sun!



My mom would always take us girls out for an awesome Easter egg hunt in the beautiful outdoors. I have a lot of good memories of Easter and it has become one of my favorite holidays. I hope to create some great memories of Easter with my own family.
This year we went to Sedona with some good friends who have three young teenage kids. Their kids helped hide over 150 Easter eggs for our kids. It was a blast! Everyone had a great time and enjoyed the beautiful warm weather. A few of us even had enough guts to jump off a rope swing and land into the freezing cold creek. Myself was not included!

4 comments:

debsfreckles said...

What a fun idea!

sara said...

That sounds so nice!!! And you look soo cute - I really love your hair long. I love the pictures with the braids in the winter post!

Are you going to use me this week?? If not, next week!!!!

Tia said...

love the hat!

Unknown said...

You look so cute, and what a wonderful family you have! I'm so glad you started this blog and that I finally logged on. You and Jonathan are such great parents. I don't think you're crazy at all for wanting another child. You go, girl! And keep on blogging.

Ninah