Monday, March 3, 2008

Winters End



























I know by this time of year most people are ready for the snow to quit falling and the sun to start shining, but this year I am sad to see Old Man Winter go. I think it's a combination of a few things. One is that I reached my goal of snowboarding six times, and the amazing powder has just left me jonesing for more. Also, because of the training I have been doing for a half-marathon my family has spent a lot of weekends in Sedona. It has been great to spend one day a week on trails without snow and parks where our kids can play. It has definitely kept the cabin fever away.

I am so grateful this winter has been good. Not only for the land which so desperately needed the moisture, but for me who couldn't be pleased more to not have been pregnant in a year where the snow has fallen generously.









1 comment:

Camille said...

Hey Josie, I hope you do great this weekend and TAG your it. Visit my blog to see what you have to do.